Monday, 17 November 2014

HA2 - Task 5

Production Log

Name
Tom Crook

Date: 20/10/14
At the beginning of my assignment I completed my Project definition using the Mind Map creator. I was also able to complete my Budget for the five weeks allocated to me. And I also set the schedule I plan to up hold throughout the five weeks I have to complete my work.

Date: 26/10/14
During this week I was away from college but I managed to complete the game genre and storyline mind map using the mind map creator again. I also started my player profile using word but planned on completing that the following week.

Date: 3/11/14
During this week I had completed my character profile and also began to complete my game inspiration idea’s using pictures and games which inspired my idea for the concept I have thought up.

During this week I had completed my Game synopsis and the remaining research examples I had to complete. Also during this week I was able to complete their legal and ethical checklist to insure my game concept is set for the right audience of people. As well during this week I was able to take the photo’s which will contribute to the vector image of my character.

Date:16/11/14
During my final week I had completed this production log also completing my vector image of my character and presenting it in the right fashion and displaying it onto my blog also I had asked people I know for feed back on my work and was able to write down the feedback given and finally I was able to finish the review of my work and compete the submission form required.

No comments:

Post a Comment